https://www.flymemories.com will be processed by us. Confidentiality of information provided by You will be maintained by FLY MEMORIES and includes its Subsidiary Companies.
You may be asked for personal information including but not limited to name, address, email address, telephone number, date of birth, credit/debit card number (in encrypted form) with expiration date, banking details, Aadhar Details, PAN Details, Visa related Documents (photographs, Bank Details, Business/Company Details, etc.), Passport Details (passport number, issue date, expiry date), mobile number, Professional Qualifications/details, etc., anytime while making a booking/purchase via the website or any other customer touch points. We may keep a record of Your email or other correspondence, and if You call us by telephone, we may monitor and/or record phone conversations for training and customer service reasons. We may collect details of Your computer and visits to this Site (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, IP address, operating system and browser type) for system administration purposes and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
The predominant purpose in collecting, storing, transferring or sharing the information is to:
• Communicate with You regarding bookings/purchase;
• Send booking confirmations;
• Keep You updated regarding transaction status;
• Sending tour related information on daily basis;
• Send verification/alert message(s) or email(s).
• Notify and update the changes in bookings.
• Resolve complaints and disputes.
• Allow our customer service department to contact You.
• Detecting and prevent fraudulent or criminal activity.
• Carry out our obligations arising in connection with any contracts entered into between You and us, or between You and a third party supplier;
• Ensure that content from the website is presented in the most effective manner for You; COOKIES
Some information that You should have about Cookies:
• Cookies allow You to log in without having to type Your login name each time (only Your password is needed) and identify the User and maintain their signed-in status.
• Most cookies are "session cookies," meaning that they are automatically deleted from the User’s hard drive at the end of a session. “Persistent cookies” remain in place across multiple visits to our websites.
• You are free to decline the cookies if their browser permits, although doing so may interfere with use of the website.
• Measure the entry and exit points of visitors to the Site and respective number of visitors to various pages and sections of the Site and details of searches performed.
• Measure the usage of advertising banners and other click through from the Site.
• Understand and analyse trends, to administer the site, to learn about user behaviour on the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
• We may use this information in our marketing and advertising services.
• Pixel tags enable us to send email messages in a format customers can read, and they tell us whether the mail has been opened. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to customers.
In order to improve service efficiency, Your personal information may be shared with our Holding Company, Subsidiary Company, associate Companies, Subsidiary of our Holding company, or an entity which controls, is controlled by or is under common control. Such information will be shared under controlled and secure circumstances. In any event of a merger, or sale or re-structuring or if we sell/ transfer/assign the business or part thereof, to any of our group companies, then any and all the Customer’s personal information will be transferred to the appropriate party. We may share Your personal information with our Service Providers such as Hotels, Airlines, Destination Management Companies, Transport Service Providers or any other suppliers involved in fulfilling Your booking/purchase. Please take note that while making a booking/purchase with us, You authorize us to share Your information with the said service providers/suppliers. However, You are advised to go through the privacy policies of the respective service provider/supplier whose services You choose to avail as how the said service providers/suppliers use the information shared with them is beyond our purview. We may share Your personal information with our Business Partners like Banks, Insurance Companies, International SIM Card providers, Visa Consulates, etc. We may disclose Your personal information if and when required by law. The information will be disclose when it is necessary to comply with a court order, any on-going judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us or to exercise the legal rights or defend against legal claims in bona fide circumstances. We may also disclose the information if the disclosure is reasonably necessary.
We may use the information generated from an enquiry or a booking/purchase made by You on this website, to contact You by telephonic means and/or by electronic means (e-mail) with information and offers relating to the products about which You enquired. At any given point of time You can ask us to not process Your personal data for marketing purposes by sending a request to unsubscribe the e-mail address mentioned herein after:
We will send You information and offers vie email relating to products offered by us if You have signed up (opt in) to receive such marketing. We will not pass Your contact details to any other third party other than our group companies for marketing purposes unless You have expressly agreed that we may do so.
We frequently provide sponsorships as a promotional activity and provide opportunities to You to win great travel related prizes. Personal Information collected by us for such activities may include contact information and survey questions. We use Your personal information to notify the contest winners. As a part of our marketing policy You may receive promotional emails, newsletters, exclusive promotions offering special deals, new product launches, etc. Opinions, suggestions and feedback given by You are highly appreciated by the Management of Fly Memories. In order to collect and gather opinions from You online surveys are conducted by us. All the surveys are anonymous unless otherwise stated. Participation in these surveys is entirely optional but it is advisable to participate and give Your opinions as they will be taken into consideration and used to make improvements not only to the Website but also to improve products and services provided to You.
You also give us your consent to use your photographs captured during Tours to be published on the website for marketing and advertising purpose.
Information transmitted via the internet is never completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of Your transmitted data therefore any transmission done via the internet is at Your own risk. Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information, and appropriate security measures and certifications are in place to protect Your personal data. We use SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Technology to encrypt all the information transmitted by You. All information You provide to us is stored on our secure servers. While no system is full-proof, including ours, we will do our best to ensure Your data remains safe with us. In no circumstance, will FLY MEMORIES be held responsible for any loss of Your personal information due to malicious attempts of unlawful interception of Your personal data or private communications by a third party. By browsing the website or making a booking/purchase You agree with such limitation and exposure.
Certain parts of the website are accessible only after You sign-in. Passwords provided by us or chosen by You to sign-in must be kept confidential. We ask You not to share a password with anyone. You may withdraw Your consent to submit any or all Personal Information. In case, You choose to do so then Your access to the Website may be limited and/or we might not be able to provide the services to You.
It shall be Your duty to ensure that the information provided by You is true, accurate and complete. FLY MEMORIES will not be held responsible for the authenticity, accuracy and correctness of such information.
KANYAKUMARI & KOVALAM
MUNNAR, THEKKADY &,ALLEPPEY
SHIMLA & MANALI
MYSORE & COORG
MYSORE, BANGLORE, OOTY
HOLY LAND TOUR
FLY MEMORIES tours and travels is family – owned top rated tour operator located in Tamil Nadu, Kanyakumari district. we are running this tours and travels service since 2014.
+91 4651-276 276
+91 944 250 4890 / +91 944 250 4897
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Get all the latest information on events, sales and offers. Sign up for newsletter today.
Copy Rights © All Rights Reserved | Fly Memories
Design and Developed By - Dynamic Dreamers